Harmony Explosion Camper Code of Conduct
The Sunshine District of the Barbershop Harmony Society is proud to sponsor the “Harmony Explosion” camp, and we are very pleased to have you attend as a camper. In order to ensure that your experience is safe and enjoyable, we require all campers to abide by a strict code of conduct. Lack of adherence to these policies constitutes grounds for expulsion.
1. The use or possession of fireworks, firearms, ammunition of any dangerous ordnance or weapons of any kind is strictly prohibited.
2. All campers are required to refrain from smoking at any time during camp.
3. All campers are required to refrain from the use of foul language at any time during camp.
4. Use of non-prescription medications or legally prohibited drugs including alcohol is strictly prohibited.
5. All campers are to be at the scheduled places at the scheduled times. No one may leave the group without a camp-appointed chaperone. IF YOU ARE SICK, REPORT TO YOUR CHAPERONE!
6. Campers are not authorized to drive off campus except in case of a medical emergency. In the case of a non-emergency situation, campers MUST get written permission from the Camp Director or their camp chaperone to leave the campus.
7. Campers are not authorized to go off campus to visit local restaurants or any other businesses at any time.
8. Campers are to be in their dorm rooms by 11:00 pm. Lights are to be out by 11:30 PM.
9. Campers are expected to follow the instructions of the camp faculty and chaperones.
10. Campers are expected to follow the rules of Stetson University.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct may result in the immediate expulsion from camp. If you are expelled from camp for non-compliance to any of these rules, your parents/guardians will be notified and they will be responsible for the inconvenience and expense of your immediate retrieval.